Friday, June 29, 2007

On thinking green...

the colour green has been speaking to me...maybe it's the hope of what it represents. the fresh cutting of grass. the arrival of spring on a 727. or maybe it's just the bright happiness of the colour. anyway, i hear my soul speaking, chatting up a storm when i see this colour: dream the dreams soon forgotten. forget what was said of you when. be the person you alone know you could be. and, don't go down the road of, " i forgot what i thought about me in kindergarten" and only remember that me from what they said in grad school and the rest of the professional existence. so i was a bad employee and talked all the time...i can do nothing but talk. talk i did, about everything from morning cereal to fears of the soul...to the latest song on vh1's artist you "oughta know". spring is alive in my heart and shoes, and i run to it. i jump in it with as much know how as i had when i started school...or looked up school: can't remember which one it is. needless to say, i am naive. but...HOPEFUL. and this is what keeps me going towards that me in the green...the green. oh yeah...green is my colour. my colour of starting what i thought that i finished but didn't quite start, but knew that i needed to...green come get me. oh, the green...

No comments: