Friday, June 29, 2007

So i am thinking and felt the need to write...a song dips from my lips and tells me to be ok with who i am and am trying to be. i am a daughter of the world...the stories of everyone speaks to me and tells me to write. i have to write. clears my head makes my eyes shinny again; crystallizing all that i see and feel. there seems to be so many stories...hope they come soft enough so that i can pick one and go on with it till it has spoken it's final syllable.

you ever know something great is about to break...feel like you have stepped into a new life...a comfort settles and whisks you away with this truth and it is not labour but an immense satisfaction in just being...being grateful for the moment that brings this new life to your door. grateful for the knowledge of what will come. just some thoughts i wanted to write down.

No comments: