Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Action does have magic in it and a grace to fulfill that which calls you with an unknown name...we inhabit a life larger that the life we now live...we inhabit the world. Growing more into me everyday in that way that makes me say... it's good to be freely me. Taste good being the most real fruit of your self that you have seen. And, we can't help but acknowledge the way of our being and how it beckons us to come. How it insists upon our presence at the table of who we were born to be. In flux this being is, in movement our souls grow and become. Not stagnant, not still but it is an ever expounding reality that shows us glimpses of who we are in that secret place that we have yet to find and in a language we are currently learning. The adjectives, verbs and nouns take shape with each passing day and we soar on the whispers of our hearts and visions of our minds eye...and we FLY..., FLY..., FLY...

Flying, with purpose even though the direction is not clear...what calls us though blurry in form is most indeed in front of us, so we fly: to parts unknown by the only known part of us...this is the exciting and exhilarating task. it is a drink of nectars far and deep and of the most delectable tree...the tree of being our selves. FULLY. This is the journey: to be who we are. For who I was yesterday is no more and who I am becoming has yet to appear, but i see her silhouette and I dance towards her shadow cast on the grass of the path that I am on. And in this dance I am fed...and am feeding my soul in ways that I have never. Thank you God for the chance to dance and fly...

No comments: