Monday, March 18, 2013

Hearing God

Hearing God

I’ve been thinking a lot about how I hear God and if I hear Him at all.  What I know is that I have experiences daily that I  need to talk to God about and want to hear what to do , or what “next step” to take.  I have yet to hear an audible voice tell me what street to stroll down , corner to turn  or path to take.  But strange things happen as I take the next step that is before me; serendipitous things start to occur.

I see the billboard, while driving home from work, that leads me to that very thing I have been praying about.  Or, I meet that person that introduces me to a supplement that addresses a health issue I’ve been putting before God for some time.  

In the ether of life, as I walk, pray and talk with God...as I try to be everything he dreamt and everything He wants me to be, I see Him unfolding His voice in the motion of my days.  You see, with great finesse God speaks to me in the magical movement of life.  I use to get mad that I didn’t hear Him.  I use to pray and try to invoke the God of the Old Testament that speaks to people in a voice of thunder on mountain tops.  I use to do all of this until I realized that I SEE His voice.  My life mirrors conversations I have with God.  He makes my life look like what we chat about all the time...yes indeed, the serendipitous voice of God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!!!��
How are you?! This is Eric Kayira! Is this Chanavia Sears I met at White-Coleman & Associates? If so, email meat eric.kayira@kayiralaw.com
Please!?!