Monday, October 12, 2009


Leaning out as far as she can, hoping she'll fall soon, so she can stop worrying about whether it will happen or not~ Brian Andreas

The only way I have found to stay young and to continue dreaming is to...DREAM. If you look up and it's been a while since last you wandered those fairy dust roads with wishing in your heart and hoping in your soul and "it'll be great" wrapped around your neck, then start dreaming again...start wandering those paths of fullness and light and touching those walls of promise~running your fingers over the walls of "man, that's amazing" and "how will this feel?". I love that space where I am so overcome with awe that I forget how to act and respond within the framework of social decorum, and my mouth is wide open, my eyes are full of "this is amazing" and my feet won't stop moving and I say everything that's in my heart with out editing it. Yes, go back, go back, go back...dreaming is powerful.


I am convinced that it has matter~hmmm...The matter of dreams. I like that. It fills my heart, mind and body. It makes me taste what I have forgotten...what I need to live! I NEED DREAMS TO LIVE. Funny, but it's true. I need courage to continue dreaming because the rough spots of life make dreaming harder. It shows you the backyard of dreams, where nothing is possible and disappointment and heartache are the standard...and after a while this is all that you see. But dreaming, it is real! It has matter, atoms and skin!


I dream, because dreaming is REAL!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thank you... thank you so much for this!